Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lovegood

I hope you never look back on your life and get sad.

I hope you never wish you were born to be someone else.

Isn't it weird how you'll be somewhere different in a couple of years. Or perhaps, you'll be in the very same place.

But it's okay.

Sometimes, I think the only reason faith exists or a believe that someone is guiding our hand is because it feels better.

and that's okay.

I've been dabbling in religion and ideas lately. I've given up Facebook for 40 days and even though I still finish my homework at the same rate, I do more interesting things and not worry about other people's gossip.

"Propaganda is putting thoughts in my head.
Sure, they know our days of childhood are dead."
http://www.myspace.com/ministryofmagicmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment